Attend the 2013 NTMA Purchasing Fair, May 16-17, 2013, Indianapolis, IN
The focus of the upcoming NTMA Purchasing Fair on May 16-17 at the JW Marriott Indianapolis is to align OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and large companies with highly competitive and skilled domestic small- to medium-sized manufacturers.
Benefits to Attending
- 100+ competitive top North American job shops in attendance
- A networking opportunity for buyers to find alternative domestic sources or to reshore currently offshored work
- Creates an informed and technologically confident network of industry professionals with new opportunities
- Provide precision metalworking vendors access to leading industry buyers
- Cost effective opportunity for you to expose your purchasing, engineering and production specialists to a wide range of top-quality contract manufacturing sources within a controlled single location
- Provide OEM buyers with an introduction to the most competitive domestic vendors
- NTMA is comprised of over 1,300 manufacturing companies representing precision machining and metal forming manufacturers throughout the U.S.
This event is a cost effective opportunity for you to expose your purchasing, engineering and production specialists to a wide range of top-quality manufacturing sources in a single location.
If your company outsources or offshores any contract manufacturing products or services below, you may be particularly interested in this special event:
Special Tooling (Dies, Molds, Jigs, Fixtures & Gages), Special Machines (Design and/or Build), Machined Parts (Production, Short Run or Prototype), Aerospace Machining & Fabrication, Stamped, Fabricated & Formed Metal Components and Assemblies, Sheet Metal Fabrication Parts, Molded Plastic Parts or Screw Machine Products & Turned Parts.