Mississippi Laser Inc. in Milan, IL has four Mazak lasers. We have a 1,000-Watt laser for plexiglass and sheet steel up to ¼” thick. We have two 2,500-Watt lasers with 5’ x 10’ tables. These lasers are capable of cutting up to ¾” thick steel. Our fourth laser is a 4,000-Watt laser with a 5’ x 10’ table which will cut up to ¾” steel as well as stainless and aluminum up to ½” thick.
Our Lasers Are Capable Of Cutting The Following:
AutoCad is our basic design software. We can work with Solid Works and Pro E drawings as well. Customers can supply their DXF’s or we can help design to your needs. We are also able to accommodate your machining and welding needs.
Call Mississippi Laser Inc. today at 309-799-1070 for a quote.
- Laser Cut Parts
- Water Jet Cutting
- Agriculture and Forestry
- Electrical Equipment
- Fabricated Metals
- Government Military
- Government Non-Military
- HVAC (Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning)
- Plastics & Rubber
- Wood Products
- Wysong 175 ton press brake with a 12’ beam and a 4’ wide Roller with a 6” minimum diameter
- Mazak Lasers
- 1000 watt laser for plexiglass and sheet steel up to ¼” thick
- 4000 watt laser with a 5’ x 10’ table which will cut up to ¾” steel as well as stainless and aluminu
- 2500 watt lasers with 5’ x 10’ tables these lasers are capable of cutting up to ¾” thick steel
- 60 H.P. dual head Calypso waterjet which is capable of cutting steel stainless aluminum brass coppe
- 60 H.P. Techni 5 Axis Waterjet this machine can cut levels up to 52 degrees it has a 6”x12” table w
The following suppliers (machine shops, fabricators, casters, molders, textile manufacturers, etc.) provide manufacturing services and are members of the MFG.com community. For more information visit http://www.mfg.com