MW Industries, Inc.
Your Spring and Fastener Specialists
The MW Industries, Inc. (MWI) family of companies, is the second largest manufacturer of springs and specialty fasteners in North America. More than 23,000 customers in over 35 countries trust the MWI family with the design and manufacturing of springs, fasteners and flat-stamped spring-related products.
MWI companies offer:
- Proficiency in coiling, wire forming and machining
- Protoype to full production quantities
- All configurations and volumes including CNC-controlled processes
Wire coiling diameters:
- Cold wound: .13mm - 16mm (.004" - .630")
- Hot wound: 11mm - 50mm (.433" - 2.00")
- Extension: .25mm - 16mm (.010" - .630")
- Torsion: .25mm - 16mm (.010" - .630")
- Double torsion: .25mm - 16mm (.010" - .630")
- Copper and alloys
- Steel, carbon and all grades of stainless
- Nickel and alloys, including MP35N
- Music Wire
- Exotics including: Elgiloy™, Hastelloy™, Inconel™, A286 and Monel™
Other processes and finishes:
- Shot peening
- Stress relief
- Powder coating
- Heat set compression
- Wire rolling
Each of MWI's 13 divisions employ various production technologies pertaining to, and specializing in spring and fastener manufacturing and technology. To view a division's list of certifications, visit the location's web page at www.mw-ind.com.
Get quotes online for manufacturing services at MFG.com from machine shops, fabricators, job shops and contract manufacturers. MFG.com connects buyers and suppliers when the buyer has a need and the supplier has the right expertise and capacity.