Kuhn Tool & Die Co.
In 1963, Kuhn Tool & Die Co. was founded by Guy W. Kuhn with one basic rule, "make it right." Throughout our 40 years we have worked with many different industries including electronics, plastic injection molding, fertilization, furniture manufacturing, zippers, automotive, textile, and the aerospace field.
We pride ourselves in being able to make almost anything. If you have a love for American made work at the most reasonable price, call or e-mail us for a quote.
Kuhn Tool manufactures a wide array of precision jigs, fixtures, gages, and production parts. We specialize in gages and fixtures used in the manufacturing of turbine blades and vanes. From the in-house design of tooling, through production, Kuhn's talented team of professionals helps customers fulfill their tooling requirements - on-time and within budget constraints.
Kuhn Tool & Die is also the manufacturer of the Original Clearview© Radi-Angle Form Dresser.
With many years experience designing and manufacturing custom gages and fixtures, the designers and toolmakers at Kuhn Tool have helped customers increase performance and reduce operating costs.
Find out for yourself how Kuhn Tool's "make it right" attitude can improve your bottom line. Call or e-mail today!
- Airflow Fixtures
- AS9003 Compliant
- Power Generation
- 1 HAAS VF-5 26" X 50" X 25" (XYZ) MACHINING CENTER
- 1 8-12 SODICK AP-350 WIRE EDM (4AXIS) AUTO THREAD & EFII CIRCUITRY
- 11 6-12 SURFACE GRINDERS "HARIG & BOYER SHULTZ"
- 2 12-24 OKAMOTO AUTOMATIC SURFACE GRINDERS
- 1 G-18 MOORE JIG GRINDER
- 1 PARKER MAJESTIC I.D./O.D. GRINDER
- 1 6-18 PARKER MAJESTIC SURFACE GRINDER
- 1 HS1014 "HOLE SHOOTER" EDM
- 7 BRIDGEPORT VERTICAL MILLS
- 1 SHARP CNC VERTICAL MILL (TRAC A.G.E. 2)
- 1 ACU-RITE 2 AXIS MILLPOWER CNC VERTICAL MILL
- 1 VICTORIA HEAVY DUTY VERTICAL MILL
- 4 CLAUSING DRILL PRESSES
Are you looking for suppliers (machine shops, fabricators, casters, molders, 3D printing, CNC machining, etc.) to provide manufacturing services for machine tool industry, automotive industry? For more information visit MFG.com. MFG.com performs a 5-point inspection on all engineered parts and RFQs to ensure quality and enhance your online quoting experience