GTI Precision Components
GTI Precision Components prides itself on being different. In business for 28 years, GTI aspires to constant improvement through state-of-the-art machining technology and inspection equipment. Where many companies fail, GTI recognizes that secondary processing, deburring, and inspection are equally important to customer satisfaction as efficient machining...they all must coexist at all times.
Located 30 minutes west of Atlanta, GA, GTI specializes in manufacturing high-tech components. We have a high level of expertise with 5-Axis machining, Multi Axis Mill/Turn, and wire EDM serving companies working in the Aerospace, Satellite, and Energy industries. GTI is proficient at high speed machining of aluminum. We are also proficient at machining stainless steel and Titanium. Through the assistance and interaction with its international customers, GTI has become proficient with metric standards and tolerances.
It is our goal to develop long term relationships with OEMs who value our emphasis on quality, innovation, and customer service. We are looking forward to meeting your challenges and becoming your preferred source for high-tech machined components and assemblies.
***NEW*** GTI is now AS9100 Rev B certified as of June 25, 2009. Certificate available.
***NEW*** GTI has taken delivery of a new DMG CTX Beta 1250 TC Mill/Turn machine.
- 5 Axis Milling
- Deep Hole Drilling
- Other Machining
- Screw/Swiss Machining
- Electric Discharge
- Milling & Turning
- Stainless Steel
- Fluid Bodies/ Manifolds
- Gauging Contacts
- Aerospace Commercial
- Aerospace Military
- ISO 9001:2008
- AS9100 B Registered
- DMG HSC 105V – 5-Axis Vertical CNC Machining Center
- DMG DMU 70EVO – 5-Axis Vertical CNC Machining Center
- DMG DMC 835 – 3-Axis Vertical CNC Machining Center
- CTX Beta 1250TC – Twin Spindle Mill/Turn Center w/ 5-Axis Simaltanious
- Agie Charmilles Cut 200 4-Axis Wire EDM
- Charmilles Robofil 310 4-Axis Wire EDM
- Okamoto ACC-6.18DX3 Surface Grinder
- Coborn Vertical Grinder
- W.F. Wells Vertical Cut Off Saw
- Lincoln Vertical Band Saw
- Miller Sycrowave 250 Tig Welder
- Zeiss Spectrum CMM w/ articulating scanning head
- CATIA V5 R19 CAD/CAM software
- TOPSOLID CAD/CAM software